Addison Reserve Country Club
Prestigious, private, country club in southern Palm Beach County is seeking a talented, versatile Restaurant Chef to join our award winning culinary team. Addison Reserve is undergoing a $25 million dollar renovation and is building a state of the art new restaurant. Chef Zach designed a beautiful European Island Kitchen centered around a Jade Cooking Suite and Live Fire Grill and Rotisserie. Get in on the ground floor of this great learning opportunity.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in high volume, multi-faceted, and prestigious environments. 5 of those years in sous chef role.
- Minimum 2 year culinary degree from an industry recognized culinary institution.
- Must be well versed in classic European and American cuisines, as well as Event Production.
- Experience in High Volume, A la Carte Service required within high quality kitchens focused on fresh preparations.
- Must be a self starter, highly organized and have a passion for learning and teaching
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares/directly supervises kitchen staff responsible for the daily preparation of daily a la carte mise en place to ensure the method of cooking, garnishing and portion sizes are as prescribed by executive chef.
- Assists the Executive Chef with monthly inventory, pricing, cost controls, requisitioning and issuing for food production.
- Assumes complete charge of the kitchen with guidance from the Executive Chef.
- Supervises and trains employees in sanitation and safety, menu planning and related production activities.
- Consistently maintains standards of quality, cost, eye appeal and flavor of foods.
- Ensures proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality.
- Controls food and payroll costs for maximum profitability
- Prepares reports and schedules, cost menus and performs other administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Chef.
- Personally works in any stations as assigned by the Executive Chef
- Consult with dining room management during daily line ups
- Assist in food procurement, delivery, storage and issuing of food items as needed.
- Expedites food orders during peak service hours
- Coordinates buffet presentations when applicable.
- Checks mise en place before service time and inspects presentation of food and items to insure that quality standards are met
- Reports all member/guests complaints to the Executive Chef and assists in resolving complaints
- Monitors kitchen staffs time and attendance to ensure compliance to with posted schedules
Brand New Chef Designed State of the art working environment, Excellent benefits, Salary commensurate with experience. Drug free workplace/ EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to ChefBell@addisonreserve.cc